Greetings from Yarn Heaven on this beautiful spring day! I am so excited to announce that as I type, we are
awaiting our very first delivery of 2 awesome products.
1. We are awaiting our very first delivery of SIGNATURE needles!! These needles are amazing! Made from
Titanium, they are extremely light weight. The circulars currently come in US sizes 3-7. We are bringing them in
24" lenghts to start. Each needle size is a different color, size 5 is blue!! My favorite needle size for my favorite
color, how lucky did I get? We can bring in straights and double points, if you are interested in seeing them in the
shop could you please let us know? We can also take special orders on these needles. We are bringing them in with
the sharp pointed tip, they are available in blunt tips as well.
2. I am so very excited about our newest vendor! We are the only ones in the metroplex area that will be carrying
the Handmaiden/Fleece Artists yarns. They are simply divine! Handpainted silk and seacell (kelp) will be our first
order. They should arrive we hope by next Friday, our supply is limited, please contact us if you are interested.
Our next order will be more of their fabulous yarns. Right now it is taking
about 6 weeks for us to get our orders so if there is a color or a particular
yarn from this company that you are intersted in please contact us and
let us know so we can add it to our next order.
3. The nuovo scarf class has openings. Saturday 1:-4:30pm, no knitting, no crocheting. This is playing with roving
and felting it by hand to silk material. I finished my first one yesterday and can't wait to do another one!
4. The Simply Divine Cardigan class has openings, a gorgeous cardigan just in time to go with those beautiful
5. Our Ty Dy is moving fast, I do believe it is because of the great pattern support, come see for yourself what we
are all wearing!
Tarie Dillard Williams
A Lifestyle Not a Hobby
Support a Soldier Knit a Helmet Liner or
Crochet a scarf!